International Shipping is Back!
I've reintroduced international shipping to the shop but there are a few things that everyone needs to be aware of.
- USPS is struggling so hard right now trying to get through their massive backlog of mail. So please, be patient.
- Some countries are still not accepting mail from the US. It is your responsibility to verify that your country will receive and process your mail.
- Customs, duties, fees and VATs. All liability for these fees falls on the customer to pay. As a business out of your country, we do not have access to know how much you will be charged and we are not legally allowed to pay these fees or lie to circumvent you being charged. So if you are surprised by being charged by your Customs office, please take it with them and your government.
- Because of the Pandemic, things globally are moving slowly. As such, please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be delivered. If you have not received your order after a month, please let me know so I can keep an eye on it. By 6 weeks, I will file a claim and we can either process a refund or I ship you a new order.
- International returns. You have 14 days to contact me from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund. You will be required to pay for return shipping. After 14 days, I will not be accepting any returns. However, if there is a quality issue with your order, please let me know and I will do my best to resolve the situation.
I think that about covers it! Have a great day!